We have a vacancy for an office administrator to support our architectural design and project management practice. Projects are a varied mix of public sector and residential, ranging in scale from modest extensions to new buildings.
This role is term-time only, working 22.5 hours per week and would be arranged fit in with the school day. The working environment is collegiate and supportive. The role is office based in our open plan office. Work spaces are socially distanced.
The role requires good administrative skills in order to:
- Prepare, submit and follow up planning & building regulations applications
- Issue and collate tenders and quotations for building and other works
- Deal with initial enquiries, arranging follow up calls or appointments as required
- Support marketing efforts, including posting updates to the web
- Help run the office, including weekly and monthly reporting
Some administrative experience is a must. Experience and/or an interest in building technology would be an advantage. This is a varied role for an all-rounder and includes some report writing and property / planning research. There is the opportunity to shape the role to suit your skills and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you will be a good fit for this position and stating your salary expectations.
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent